Pictures are from - left to right.
- The Clock, Model 250
asking price $60,000 US.
- The world's finest grandfather clock. A true work of art. Precision crafted completely
- The Christopher Columbus, Model 106
asking price $30,000 US.
- A handsome hall clock of Italian design. Named for the Intrepid Italian who discovered
- The Duke of Marlborough, Model 8861
asking price $100,000 US.
- A touch of English influence handsomely evident in the stately design.
- The Victorian, Model V
asking price $7,500 US.
- This hand carved, tall grandfather clock case is made of Mahogany solid and
veneers with an old English antique finish, accented with lovely brass
hardware (not a Herschede).
Send mail to email@example.com with questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright © 1999-2012 CompanyLongName
Last modified: January 04, 2012